In September 2021 we are launching a new Teen Girl movement empowering teen girls around the world to live life with more self-love, self-acceptance, trust, and confidence!
The Everyday Girl Goddess movement features a collective of awesome teen girl coaches & mentors from around the world who are all contributing to a book that will become an oracle for all teen girls, featuring love and support in all areas of their life and development including:
- Relationships / Friendships
- Body Image
- Following your passions
- Trusting your inner compass
- Fully feeling your emotions
- Shining your light
- Peer pressure
- Understanding how your brain helps you
And we would LOVE to feature some real life stories from teen girls who have wisdom to share that will help other teen girls who may be struggling in life right now.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You can submit upto 500 words to Leanne@leannemacdonaldwellbeing.com
- We will choose 15 stories to be featured in the book
- We will publish ALL stories on our blog site
- Once you submit the story of upto 500 words in a word document you will recieve a contract to sign that allows us to use your words.
- You can choose to share anonymously or have your name listed in the book as a contributor.
- The topic can be anything related to supporting another teen girl to live life with more confidence, self-love, self-acceptance, and joy!
- The teen girl contribution project is open to girls between the age of 13-19 years.